This is a Vegetarian product.
- Summers are right here! And here is the season of sweet mangoes, tangy pickles, and refreshing fresh juices. Once this season is gone, it won’t come back for a year, So, make sure to make the best of it.
- Easy-to-make Indian pickle recipe using Vijay Achar masala.
- As home-made pickles contain fresh Indian spices, especially the Achar masala, they are also power-packed with health benefits, making it a healthy choice.
- Raw mango pickle: Method: Wash the raw mangoes well and dry them well. Ensure that no moisture is left within them. Further, remove the seeds and cut them into cubes. Take a large bowl. Put these mango cubes into it. Add our masala to 1.5kg mango. Let it marinate for eight hours. Marinating the mangoes will help in releasing the water.
- Later,Store in airtight containers